Welcome to Epicurean Boutique on the Net!
The purpose of this web site is to provide you with a list of my show schedule. I do not sell online - but I have a facebook page wherein you can order/message me for the products that I carry in my booth. My facebook page contains pics of my booth along with new product information including costs. Please visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/epicureanboutique
I am vending at quilt and fiber art shows around the country - here's my show schedule for 2019 and 2020! Please visit one of the shows listed below to purchase my products or reach out to me through my facebook page.
Quilt & Fiber Shows for 2020:
- January 24 & 25 * Marketplace 2020 - The Villages, FL
- February 6 - 8 * Quilting in Paradise - Port St. Lucie, FL
- February 27 - March 1 * Mid-Atlantic Quilt Quilt Festival - Hampton VA
- March 12 - 14 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Atlanta GA
- April 2 - 5 * Dallas DFW Fiber Fest - Dallas, TX
- April 22 - 25 * AQS Paducah KY Quilt Show
- May 2 & 3 * Maryland S&W Festival, West Friendship Maryland
- May 23 & 24 * The Great Lakes Fiber Show, Wooster, OH
- May 29 - 31 * Quilters Unlimited Quilt Show, Dulles Expo Chantilly Virginia
- July 23 - 26 * Quilt Odyssey, Hershey Pennsylvania
- August 19 - 22 * AQS Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids Michigan
- September 17 - 19 * Quiltfest Jacksonville - Florida
- October 17 - 18 * NYS Sheep & Wool Festival, Rhinebeck NY
- October 23 - 25 * Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, Fletcher NC
- October 29 - November 1 * International Quilt Festival, Houston TX
I have partnered with Karin and together we have a pattern line - Chic Stitch Designs - small wool/fabric patterns designed for the experienced stitcher.
I carry a wide variety of hand-dyed wools and it is sold in bundles, mini charms, 5" packs, fat 8ths, fat quarters, long quarters and 1/2 yard cuts. I also sell black and white virgin wool off the bolt - cut into fat quarters, 1/2 yard and yard cuts. I carry a wide variety of off the bolt woolens - I sell fat quarters and half yard cuts. I carry hand-dyed wool kits from Chic Stitch Designs, Horse and Buggy Country, Primitive Gatherings and Little Red Hen. I also carry hand-dyed muslin, silk matka and other types of "speciality" fabrics that are great for the stitchery patterns that I carry. I carry a wide variety of penny rug patterns, punchneedle and stitcheries patterns featuring the following designers: Bareroots, Chic Stitch Designs, Hometown Stitchers, Horse and Buggy County, Primitive Gatherings, Heart to Hand, Wooden Spool Designs, Lily Anna Stitches, Cath's Pennies, Threads that Bind, and Little Red Hen.
I carry speciality buttons and trims. I also carry a variety of wovens, texture type fabrics (i.e. Silk Matka, Linen). I carry fabrics to make various quilt and stitchery projects that can be seen on my facebook page and at the shows. Please look at my facebook page to view all of our new products!
I look forward to seeing you at one of the shows!
Patty Vatter, Owner Epicurean Boutique
P.S. Like/Follow me on Facebook - epicureanboutique!