Welcome to Epicurean Boutique on the Net!
I am vending at quilt and fiber art shows around the country - here's my show schedule for for 2018! Please visit one of the shows listed below to purchase my products!
Quilt & Fiber Shows for 2018:
- February 1 -3 * Quilting in Paradise , Port Saint Lucie Crazy Quilters, Florida
- February 22 - 25 * Mid-Atlantic Quilt Quilt Festival - Hampton VA
- March 8 - 10 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Atlanta GA
- April 5 - 7 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Cleveland, OH
- April 12-14 * International Quilt Festival, Chicago IL
- April 18 - 21 * AQS Paducah KY Quilt Show
- May 5 & 6 * Maryland S&W Festival, West Friendship Maryland
- June 1 - 3 * Quilters Unlimited Quilt Show, Dulles Expo Chantilly Virginia
- July 19 - 22 * Quilt Odyssey, Hershey Pennsylvania
- August 22 - 25 * AQS Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids Michigan
- September 20 - 22 Quiltfest, Jacksonville Florida
- October 20 - 21 * NYS Sheep & Wool Festival, Rhinebeck NY
- October 25 - 28 * Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, Fletcher NC
- November 8 - 11 * International Quilt Festival, Houston TX
I carry fabrics to make various quilt and stitchery projects that can be seen on my facebook page and at the shows. Please look at my facebook page to view all of our new products!
I carry a wide variety of hand-dyed wools and it is sold in bundles, 5" packs, fat 8ths, fat quarters, long quarters and 1/2 yard cuts. I also sell black and white virgin wool off the bolt - cut into fat quarters, 1/2 yard and yard cuts.. I carry hand-dyed wool kits from Horse and Buggy Country, Primitive Gatherings and Little Red Hen. I also carry hand-dyed muslin, silk matka and other types of "speciality" fabrics that are great for the stitchery patterns that I carry. I carry a wide variety of penny rug patterns, punchneedle and stitcheries patterns featuring the following designers: Bareroots, Horse and Buggy County, Primitive Gatherings, Heart to Hand, Wooden Spool Designs, Lily Anna Stitches, Buttermilk Basin, Bird Brain Designs, Cath's Pennies, Threads that Bind, Little Red Hen and Happy Hollow Deisgns.
I carry speciality buttons and trims. New for 2018 - I will be carrying more speciality fabrics -- wovens, textures, that are great for applique and to be used with our patterns. Also, I will be carrying more mill dyed woolens - bright colors and speciality dip dye wools that can be used with our patterns.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the shows!
Patty Vatter, Owner Epicurean Boutique
P.S. Follow me on Facebook - epicureanboutique!