Welcome to Epicurean Boutique on the Net!
I am vending at quilt and fiber art shows around the country - here's my show schedule for the remainder of 2016 and for 2017!
Please visit one of the shows listed below to purchase my products!
Quilt & Fiber Shows for 2016:
- September 8 - 10 * Georgia Fiberfest, Columbus Georgia
- September 15 - 17 * Quiltfest Jacksonville Florida
- October 15 - 16 * NYS Sheep & Wool Festival, Rhinebeck NY
- October 28 - October 30 * Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, Fletcher NC
- November 3 - 6 * International Quilt Festival, Houston TX
Quilt & Fiber Shows for 2017:
- January 12 - 14 * Oklahoma City Winter Quilt Show - OKC Fairgrounds Cox Pavilion
- Feburary 23 - 26 * Mid-Atlantic Quilt Quilt Festival - Hampton VA
- March 9 - 11 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Atlanta GA
- March 16 -18 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Lakeland FL
- April 26 - 29 * AQS Paducah KY Quilt Show
- May 6 & 7 * Maryland S&W Festival, West Friendship Maryland
- July 20 - 23 * Hershey Quilt Show - Pennsylvania
I carry fabrics to make various quilt and stitchery projects that can be seen on my facebook page and at the shows. Please look at my facebook page to view all of our new products!
I carry a wide variety of hand-dyed wools and it is sold in bundles, 5" packs, f8, long quarters and 1/2 yard cuts. I also sell black and white virgin wool off the bolt - cut into fat quarters, 1/2 yard and yard cuts.. I carry hand-dyed wool kits from Primitive Gatherings and Little Red Hen. I also carry hand-dyed muslin, silk matka and other types of "speciality" fabrics that are great for the stitchery patterns that I carry. I carry a wide variety of penny rug patterns, punchneedle and stitcheries patterns featuring the following designers: Bareroots, Primitive Gatherings, Heart to Hand, Wooden Spool Designs, Buttermilk Basin, Bird Brain Designs, Cath's Pennies, Threads that Bind, Little Red Hen and Happy Hollow Deisgns.
I carry speciality buttons and trims. Check out our red, blue and blackwork pattern designs - I have kits available for all of our "hand work" stitchery designs.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the shows!
Patty Vatter, Owner Epicurean Boutique
P.S. Follow me on Facebook - epicureanboutique!