Welcome to Epicurean Boutique on the Net!
The purpose of this web site is to provide you with a list of my show schedule. I do not sell online - but I do have a facebook page wherein you can order/message me for the products that I carry in my booth. My facebook page contrains pics of my booth along with new product information including costs. Please visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/epicureanboutique
I am vending at quilt and fiber art shows around the country - here's my show schedule for 2019! Please visit one of the shows listed below to purchase my products or reach out to me through my facebook page.
Quilt & Fiber Shows for 2019:
- February 28 - March 3 * Mid-Atlantic Quilt Quilt Festival - Hampton VA
- March 7 - 9 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Atlanta GA
- March 28 - 30 * International Quilt Festival, Chicago IL
- April 4 - 6 * Original Sewing & Quilt Expo - Cleveland, OH
- April 24 - 27 * AQS Paducah KY Quilt Show
- May 4 & 5 * Maryland S&W Festival, West Friendship Maryland
- May 31, June 1 - 2 * Quilters Unlimited Quilt Show, Dulles Expo Chantilly Virginia
- June 6 - 8 * Georgia Celebrates Quilts, Marietta GA
- July 18 - 21 * Quilt Odyssey, Hershey Pennsylvania
- August 21 - 24 * AQS Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids Michigan
- September 19 - 21 * Quiltfest Jacksonville - Florida
- October 19 - 20 * NYS Sheep & Wool Festival, Rhinebeck NY
- October 25 - 27 * Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, Fletcher NC
- October 31 - November 3 * International Quilt Festival, Houston TX
I carry fabrics to make various quilt and stitchery projects that can be seen on my facebook page and at the shows. Please look at my facebook page to view all of our new products!
I carry a wide variety of hand-dyed wools and it is sold in bundles, 5" packs, fat 8ths, fat quarters, long quarters and 1/2 yard cuts. I also sell black and white virgin wool off the bolt - cut into fat quarters, 1/2 yard and yard cuts.. I carry hand-dyed wool kits from Horse and Buggy Country, Primitive Gatherings and Little Red Hen. I also carry hand-dyed muslin, silk matka and other types of "speciality" fabrics that are great for the stitchery patterns that I carry. I carry a wide variety of penny rug patterns, punchneedle and stitcheries patterns featuring the following designers: Bareroots, Horse and Buggy County, Primitive Gatherings, Heart to Hand, Wooden Spool Designs, Lily Anna Stitches, Cath's Pennies, Threads that Bind, and Little Red Hen.
I carry speciality buttons and trims. New for 2019 - I will be carrying more speciality fabrics -- wovens, textures, that are great for applique and to be used with our patterns.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the shows!
Patty Vatter, Owner Epicurean Boutique
P.S. Follow me on Facebook - epicureanboutique!